The Volunteer Coordinator seeks to plan and implement programs that engage members and others for volunteer service in Senior Action and their community to address identified community needs. The Volunteer Coordinator leads the design and implementation of the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP), a federally funded program from the Corporation of National and Community Service working closely with the State and Federal Association for program improvement and reporting. The coordinator is a member of the Membership Experience Team and develops programs, recruits volunteers, and monitors and evaluates program outcomes. This person also actively participates in the recruitment and retention of members.
* Design and plan effective volunteer programs including RSVP
* Recruit, train and recognize retired and/or senior volunteers
* Develop effective partnerships with other non-profit organizations where seniors, through RSVP, may serve.
* Maintain all record keeping for volunteers and volunteer stations.
* Coordinate grant requests
* Demonstrate strong customer service skills
* Contribute to the overall growth and retention of membership
* Represent the program and organization as appropriate at community events, etc. as necessary.
Medical - with Employer contributions for both employee and dependents
Basic Life, Dental, and Disability coverage - 100% Employer paid
Voluntary Vision and Supplemental plans
Retirement - 401K with Employer match options after 1 year
FSA - Medical and dependent care options
Salary: $30,000 to $33,000 annually
If you are interested in this position please apply below.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?