Hospice Volunteer Coordinator','18006841','!*!Why Join the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Family?
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home.
Culture of teamwork:
Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team
Continuing education, training, tuition assistance and more
High-level clinical services with outstanding outcomes
Goal planning and opportunities to develop skills for higher level positions
Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience in delivering care at home
If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.','Full-time','United States-Indiana-Jeffersonville','Hospice','!*!What You Will Do:
As a volunteer coordinator for **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. you will collaborate with the Hospice Director to develop, plan, coordinate and manage the volunteer program and activities. You will perform outreach to various community services and groups to promote volunteer opportunities for the hospice care center.
• Determines need for volunteer services with the patient/family/caregiver and entire hospice team.
• Supervises and evaluates volunteers
• Recruits, selects, and educates volunteers to meet the staffing needs for hospice services
• Develops and maintains the volunteer orientation program.
• Maintains current volunteer personnel files and coordinates and supports continuing education of volunteers
• Attends Interdisciplinary Team meetings as indicated and participates in the development and revision of patients’ plans of care regarding volunteer services.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Bachelor degree in behavioral science or social science • One year experience in a related field and volunteer activity • One year supervisory experience ','!*!Additional Qualifications:
Connecticut: Requires experience with the supervision, organization, communication and management of people.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.','!*!Benefits and More
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
• Paid Time Off/Holidays• Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spending account• 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available• Continuing education• Fleet car for eligible employees','false','','false','Hospice Volunteer Coordinator