ICT Libraries Volunteer (Computer Buddy) - Long Sutton Library and Spalding Library, Lincolnshire
Better Libraries are currently looking for ICT Library Volunteers to join the GLL Library Division in Lincoln and working in Long Sutton and Spalding Library. You will assist in the provision of computer training as offered in our Better libraries and learning centres.
Key aspects of the role will include:
* Assisting the tutor and individual learners when necessary on a one -to-one basis, with specific ICT skills as provided in GLL libraries and learning centres
* Troubleshooting customer problems with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, internet searching
* Assisting in the marketing of ICT classes
* Good general literacy and numeracy skills
* Good general ICT skills - including Microsoft Office skills, email and Internet searching
* Some experience of training groups or individuals
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Enjoyment and commitment to customer service
If you have the passion and skills for this role, apply now.
GLL is an equal opportunities employer.
Vacancy ID : ******
Contact Person : Tarina Jones
Contact Email : ********************
Salary : Volunteer role
Location : Long Sutton
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?