Hcr Manor Care
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Volunteers provide unreimbursed services to the agency and/or hospice clients and their families. Provides client care and/or support services such as psychosocial and spiritual support. - Completes the hospice volunteer orientation sessions. - Completes assignments which may include activities to meet client and family needs, inclient visits, bereavement follow-up, office and clerical duties, community education and public speaking. May include activities such as on-site companionship, respite care, letter writing, homemaking chores, errands.
Educational RequirementsHigh School diploma or G.E.D. preferred. Position RequirementsQUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of client care.
- Available for training, assignment, and continuing education.
- Bereavement and direct client care volunteer must be 18 years or older.
- Office clerical volunteer must be 16 years of age or older.
- Personal qualities of a positive approach to life, flexibility, empathy, maturity, a good sense of humor, willingness to help others and ability to work as a team member. Sound judgment regarding death & dying.
- Ability to develop & maintain rapport with client & family. CategoryNursing Other
Share This Job
Recently Viewed Jobs.
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.
Become a part of our team and join us on our mission to provide patient-centered care across the country. Register for our job alerts, and get up-to-the-minute notifications of positions as they become available.
Hcr Manor Care
Website : http://www.hcr-manorcare.com
The HCR ManorCare health care family comprises centers that are leading providers of short-term post-acute services and long-term care. With 60,000 caregivers nationwide, the HCR ManorCare centers are preeminent care providers in their communities. Quality care for patients and residents is provided through a network of more than 500 skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. These locations operate primarily under the respected Heartland, ManorCare Health Services and Arden Courts names.