**We are currently offering a Sign On Bonus up to $4,000 dependent
We are currently seeking a full-time Substance Abuse Counselor for our
Yarmouth (Habit OPCO) Comprehensive Treatment Center in Yarmouth, MA.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Yarmouth (Habit OPCO) CTC, a member of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.s
Comprehensive Treatment Centers, is a part of the leader in medication
assisted treatment for individuals struggling with an opioid
addiction. With full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies
and the use of safe and effective medications, we are prepared to
treat the entire problem, not just a piece of it.
The Counselor is a counseling professional who provides treatment and
support to assist patients in their recovery from addictions, such as
alcoholism, drug addiction, eating disorders, or other behavioral
problems, assists with modifying problem behaviors; may also provide
counseling services to families of patients through an outpatient
* Conducts individual counseling sessions, as scheduled and
documents as required;
* Conducts group and/or family sessions, as scheduled and documents
* May co-facilitate assigned group or family sessions;
* Responsible for initial assessments, as well as follow up
assessment for patients.
* Prepares individual treatment plan for each assigned person(s)
* Ensures all documentation regarding patient care, treatment and
incidents are completed timely and in a clear, concise manner;
* May act as a liaison between referral sources and patients;
* Provides crisis intervention to patients, as needed;
* May plan for aftercare for patients;
* May act as a liaison with insurance carriers, as requested;
* May provide case management duties for patients, ensuring
individualized quality care;
* Evaluates patient s needs and determines if referrals to other
programs or facilities is needed;
* May assist in the training of new clinical staff and interns; and,
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?