Substance Abuse Clinician
- Provides assessment and evaluation, individual, group, and family therapy; case management, including medication case management; crisis intervention and stabilization, interagency consultation and coordination of treatment services.
- Provides assessment and referral for individuals in need of detoxification and/or residential treatment services, and will provide monitoring and coordination of services with treatment vendors as appropriate.
- Expected to maintain all clinical records and documentation according to federal state and agency policies and procedures and assure compliance with state standards.
The Department places a high priority on professional training and supervision, and selected candidates are supported in efforts to maintain or obtain professional licensure.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling and/or marriage and family therapy; and
- Minimum 3 three years professional experience in the provision of substance abuse and mental health treatment services; and
-Must be VA clinical license eligible.
Must be knowledgeable in both substance abuse and mental healthissues
-Must demonstrate strong clinical skills in providing individual, group and family therapy
-Must possess strong organizational skills; and
- Demonstrate the ability to function as a member of a clinicalteam
Work schedule is 25 hours per week and will include evening hours one night per week.
- Formal training in treatment of substance abuse and mental health issues preferred.
- VA clinical licensure as LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LCP. Bilingual (Spanish- speaking) and multilingual applicants are strongly preferred
**POST CONDITIONAL OFFER CONTINGENCIES**:
- Must obtain clinical licensure. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, credit check, driving record check and TB test.
Must have a valid driver’s license in Virginia or regional state of residence.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package!
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
-Annual Paid Holidays
-Group Health Plan
-Group Life Insurance
-Exceptional Performance Recognition
-Credit Union Membership
-Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
-Education and Career Development