Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Top reasons to love this job:
1. Join a community with locations across 3 states: Kentucky,
Ohio and Indiana serving more than 4,000 patients with a mission
to save lives, instill hope and restore relationships
2. Come work for a company that specializes in evidence based
substance abuse treatment, integrating a trauma informed
recovery-oriented system of care model with emphasis on
3. Find common ground with a team that believes better outcomes
are achieved when you treat the whole person, an approach that
engages each individuals' full range of physical, psychological,
social, relational and spiritual potential
1. Bachelor's Degree in a human services field (psychology,
sociology, social work, family studies, human services,
counseling, nursing, or another human service degree program
related to working with individuals with substance use disorders)
2. Minimum of 1 year of full-time employment working in a human
services setting OR Master's Degree in behavioral science, as
3. Kentucky- Licensure or certification in medical health or
social services field MUST be LCSW, LPCC or LCADC
-Provide comfort care and counseling to patients.
-Provide patient education and observance of induction medication
-Ensure accountability of treatment program and patient
-Conduct initial and ongoing patient information collection.
-Assist patients in creating realistic goals toward achieving
freedom from addiction.
-Act as a clinic resource and assure compliance with HIPPA and
CFR42 Part 2 regulations.